Current Careers at Creswick Dental Centre
The Creswick Dental Centre is looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, dental assistant to join our small, friendly, and supportive dental team.
This position is mainly chair-side but may have some occasional cross-over with basic reception duties, when required.
· Excellent personal presentation and using own initiative to perform daily tasks.
· Being able to build relationships with our patients through friendly and respectful customer service.
· Being able to provide gentle and skilful patient care while assisting in dental procedures.
· Knowledge of infection control procedures and adherence to IC protocols.
· Experience with Dental 4 Windows would be an advantage but not essential.
This role is part time with a possibility of full time. Casual work options on a regular basis will also be considered.
Weekdays only, between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm, with days and times flexible.
At Creswick Dental Centre, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, education, and your career in a flexible and trusting environment. As our clinic grows, this is a long-term position for the right candidate. So, if you are a good communicator, at ease with people, have a can-do attitude, and would like the opportunity to make a difference then apply now!
How to apply:
Please include with your application a cover letter and a resume with references.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract